Using Fastlane To Submit Builds For External Testing
- Create an archive from Xcode.
- Repeatedly click “Submit”, “Next”, “Yes” etc type of buttons when submitting the build to iTunesConnect.
- After uploading, login to iTunesConnect
- Submit the build for external testing review including answering all the question asked in submission process.
- Check if app reviewed and allowed for testing.
- Repeat step 4 until build is reviewed and allowed for testing.
- Once done, submit the app for testing by adding “What to test” and answering other questions asked.
- Go to root project folder
- Install fastlane. Check Installation guide.
fastlane initcreates a
- In your
Fastfilecreate a new lane for testflight like this:
desc "Submit app to external testers"
lane :testflight do
gym # builds your project
pilot(distribute_external: true, # distribute to external testers
changelog: "New build with fastlane") # "What to test"
Explore more at fastlane.